IMPORTANT MESSAGE: We are still experiencing some difficulties that will affect your ability work with the RWS AppStore. Our IT team is working to resolve this but for now you may not be able to download or upload apps through the RWS AppStore. We apologise for the inconvenience and will update the community when we have a resolution in place. In the meantime you can take advantage of the Private AppStore if you are using Trados Studio 2021 or 2022.

How to convert back from SDLXliff to original format programmatically?

Hello community, I'm creating a programmatic pipeline for generating projects automatically, I already created the first part of this process and everything runs smooth, I run the program over a file and get the sdlxliff (there is a series of events opaque to the user behind the scenes, such as project creation and so on), now, I want to perform the inverse, get an existing SDLXLIFF containing the translations and retrieve back the translated file in its original format (except for pdf which I get a .docx but is fine either way), my question exactly is, which AutomaticTasks do I have to run or which process do I have to make in order to achieve the expected behaviour?

Thanks a lot in advanced.

Ryan.

Parents Reply Children