SDL Community Announces Winner in 2015 ‘Join SDL Community’ Contest

The  SDL Community was launched in 2015 to provide a common place for all SDL customers to gather.  We pride ourselves on offering our members an opportunity to connect with their peers across the globe – from Seattle to Singapore and Munich to Mumbai, and all points in between.  Our community members learn, meet and share thoughts and experiences across all our products.  You will find discussions on tips and tricks such as using SDL Trados more effectively, how to change status settings inSDL Web and downloading documentation and other relevant information for SDL products.

And we have seen tremendous growth since we unveiled SDL Community, but we still wanted to find a way to entice even more people to join!  So, yes, we offered every person who joined the community before December 31, 2015 an opportunity to win an Apple Watch.

And the winner is…

We are excited to announce that our winner, Anne Sofie Sorbo is now the proud owner of a shiny new Apple Watch!  Along with presenting Anne with her new Apple Watch, we wanted to get a better idea of what draws her to the community.

“I have used the SDL Community to search for various items that I have been curious about as it relates to the SDL products I use.  It is so refreshing to know that others have the same questions and that I am able to find answers to the topics quickly and easily.  If you have not yet joined, I highly recommend it!”

If Anne hasn’t convinced you to sign up already, here are a few other reason:

• All of the cool kids are doing it. We now have over 6,000 members globally in our community!
  • Share your infinite wisdom in one of our forums. Share your thoughts, network with peers and connect with product experts for any one of our product areas!
  • Check out our awesome events: Discover and share real-world best practice. Join us for 30-60 minutes for Insight webinars and Expert Hour sessions.
  • And, for your viewing pleasure, a quick video that tells more about our community

Ok, so hopefully you are already opening another browser to join the SDL Community.  But seriously, there is no need to run, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.  We look forward to having you join us.