Idea Delivered

This is now delivered - ideas will by default be sorted 'By date'

Set this page to sort "By date" as default

By default, the SDL Trados Studio ideas page is sorted by highest score. I think we all know by now that the most popular idea is a 64-bit version of Studio (and a very good idea it is too).

The people who visit this page regularly are, presumably, logging on to see what is new. It would therefore make more sense to sort "By date" by default so that we see the newest ideas first.

Parents
  • To add: It would be great if it could be a "user setting" as to what default sort to apply for Ideations.

And, it would be even greater if there could be another "user setting" for the default status filter setting. I find myself constantly wondering where are all the missing Ideas when I go to an Ideation page, until I finally realize that the status filter is set to "With any open status" instead of "With any status" 

Comment
  • To add: It would be great if it could be a "user setting" as to what default sort to apply for Ideations.

And, it would be even greater if there could be another "user setting" for the default status filter setting. I find myself constantly wondering where are all the missing Ideas when I go to an Ideation page, until I finally realize that the status filter is set to "With any open status" instead of "With any status" 

Children