Under Community Review

Split Translation Productivity/Trados Studio into two groups

As far as I can see, the Trados Studio forum has two very distinct types of contributions/threads:

a) My program crashes/does not do what I want/needs resetting

b) How can I get a certain functionality out of the program

What about splitting the group into a) Studio problems and bugs and b) Studio technical questions and discussiuons.

Daniel

Parents
  • We changed renamed Translation Productivity into Trados Portfolio and restructered the content  to make it easier to find the right forum. The isse with your suggested split is that upfront one often doesn;t know if something is a bug or just a technical question. (e.g. Is the product not doing what you expect because you press the wrong button ..or is it not doing what you expect because it's a bug ?) 

Comment
  • We changed renamed Translation Productivity into Trados Portfolio and restructered the content  to make it easier to find the right forum. The isse with your suggested split is that upfront one often doesn;t know if something is a bug or just a technical question. (e.g. Is the product not doing what you expect because you press the wrong button ..or is it not doing what you expect because it's a bug ?) 

Children
No Data