How to log a case with SDL Support

In this video we'll show you how to easily log a case with SDL Support in the SDL Customer Gateway

1861 views 480 downloads
  • Hi Ines,

Thanks for reaching out.

So regarding this case you say that the Support Engineer did a remote session with your country representative and fixed the issue and said, I will go ahead and close this case. 

When a case is closed you can no longer update it.  Usually when you are working on one of these cases you need to reply through the email that the customer will receive but once the case is closed you can no longer update it and you need to log a new case.

Also it looks like you don't have a support contract which means I'm afraid you won't be able to log cases through support yourself.

Support will only help on Installation and Licensing issues without a support contract, otherwise I suggest you find answers in the Community forums Slight smile

However, the issue was fixed using following the instructions in this KB article:
    https://gateway.sdl.com/apex/communityknowledge?articleName=000013344

Hope this helps!

• Hi Lennert 

Greetings from Portugal :)

My country representative was unable to fix a problem for me and he logged a case that seemed politely solved by Catalina yesterday. I did not catch the way he did it, and I have no access to the screen shown in the video you have kindly added and that I have recognised from the early stage of the fuzz ;).

How can I resume my conversation with Catalina, now that all my mails are being returned?

" A new Comment has been added to Case 00532056 - Error installing the google Translate API in Studio:

Hello Ines,
    Thank you for the time spent in the remote session. We fixed the issue by correctly installing the MT Enhanced plugin, and configured the Google API. I will go ahead and close the support ticket. If you further encounter issues, please feel free to contact us. Regards, Catalin Please ensure that the case number remains in the subject at all times when sending any related correspondence. Kind regards, SDL Support"

Thank you in advance!!