The training team is pleased to inform you that a new Passolo 2022 eLearning has been published. This 3 hours course provides an overview of fundamental concepts within Passolo, providing a good overall understanding of the tool. This course is suitable for anyone who wants to localize software using Passolo 2022.
Topics covered include:
- Passolo Fundamentals
- Installing Passolo
- Passolo Start Page
- Passolo Project Folder Structure
- Creating your First Passolo Project
- Using Existing Translations
- Creating Translation Bundles
- Translating in Passolo
- Reimporting Translation Bundles
- Performing Basic Quality Checks
- Generating Target Files
- Integrating with Language Weaver (MT)
- Integrating with Trados Cloud offerings (Online Editor)
Purchasing the course
Subscriptions are purchased per named user, without any expiration date.
If you would like to purchase the Passolo 2022 Getting Started eLearning course, please go to the Trados Store, under Training and Certification. Further information on Trados courses can be found on the Trados Website or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing the course
This course is delivered in English only and is hosted on our RWS University learning portal. Each user will be given individual access to the course and will be able to take it at their own pace.
RWS University is going mobile!
- Download the LearnUpon App to your mobile/tablet after having signed up to the RWS University in your browser.
- Enter university in the Portal Url field and sign in using your email address and password.
- Access your course from anywhere, anytime!