S1000D Foundation Suite
The aim of this 45-minute course (up to 3 hours with exercises) is to provide you with an overview of the S1000D Foundation Suite. It will teach you how to manage the S1000D project start-up process and build Data Module skeletons ready for use in the Contenta S1000D Publishing Suite. You need a working knowledge of S1000D, specifically:
- Information codes
- Details of Data Module metadata, or IDSTATUS
- A high-level plan of what you want to achieve (there are exercises later in the course to help build a plan)
- An overview of S1000D
- Accessing the Foundation Suite
- Working with the Foundation Suite
- Starting a new S1000D project with the Foundation Suite
- Working with the CAGE Code Manager
- Working with the Information Code Manager
- Working with the Publications Manager
- Working with the SNS Manager
- Building Applicability Cross Reference Tables
- A worked example with the Foundation Suite
- Creating Data Modules and a summary
- Extending and configuring the Foundation Suite
If you would like to purchase the Contenta S1000D eLearning courses please click here. You will be directed to the online shop.
S1000D BREX Builder
The aim of this 45-minute course (up to 2 hours with exercises) is to provide you with an overview of BREXBuilder. It will teach you how to manage the S1000D Business Rule decision making process and build a BREX Data Module. You need a sufficient working knowledge of S1000D to define and interpret your program needs and apply them in S1000D.
- BREX overview
- BREX resources
- What is BREXBuilder?
- Understanding BREXBuilder
- Starting and registering BREXBuilder
- BREXBuilder program-level data
- BREXBuilder Rules Editor
- Rules Editor: lessons
- Rules Editor: build custom rules
- Generating a BREX Data Module
- Generating BREX documentation website
- Linking Data Modules to the BREX
- Using BREX in Contenta
- BREX developer training
If you would like to purchase the Contenta S1000D BREX Builder eLearning course please click here. You will be directed to the online shop.
For more information about this course or other e-learning courses please contact email@example.com.
Your Product Training Team