Under Community Review

Add a comment box when rejecting a task

We would like the option for our internal linguists/reviewers to add a comment when rejecting a task. This would allow us to keep communications within the TMS rather than going back via email to check why they've rejected the task (workload, business travel, holidays, etc.). 

Parents
  • HI Sara,

Many thanks for submitting this suggestion.

In addition to being able to add a comment when rejecting a task, would it also be useful to provide this option when a linguist releases a task they had previously accepted? I assume it would be similar situations that results in a user releasing a task (illness, unexpected travel, etc.) but capturing this information as a comment may also be useful. Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Ian 

Comment
  • HI Sara,

Many thanks for submitting this suggestion.

In addition to being able to add a comment when rejecting a task, would it also be useful to provide this option when a linguist releases a task they had previously accepted? I assume it would be similar situations that results in a user releasing a task (illness, unexpected travel, etc.) but capturing this information as a comment may also be useful. Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Ian 

Children