Planned for Future Release

Contact all Translator/Reviewer roles via Conversation tab

Hi team, according to the documentation here, currently translators and reviewers will not receive an email when a new conversation is started. 

This would be a very useful feature because sometimes a project manager needs to inform all translators and reviewers at the same time about changes to the project, for example:

A user named Vera Malysheva posted on a forum or message board on 06 Jun 2024 at 10:19 with a message saying 'Hi all, I have added some screenshots for context' accompanied by a smiling face emoji.

Other use cases could be: replies to queries that affect all target languages; information about changes in the source text; etc.

Parents
  • I agree that it would be good to have such option. But then it would be good to be able to choose the group of recipients of a comment. Conversations between customer and project managers should not necessariliy be visible to linguists/translators.

Comment
  • I agree that it would be good to have such option. But then it would be good to be able to choose the group of recipients of a comment. Conversations between customer and project managers should not necessariliy be visible to linguists/translators.

Children
No Data