Accepted, Not Yet Planned

Customer Portal: increase upload/download timeout

Currently the timeout of the Customer Portal is set to 720 seconds. This can be disruptive for large deliverables of 20+ languages, which may need to be downloaded in multiple stages. Can the timeout be increased to allow for more capacity, please?

Parents
  • Hi Martina,

I think the best path for this would be to raise a ticket with the Support team initially, so the download performance can be investigated in more detail. 720 seconds/12 minutes seems a long time to wait for any download to complete so I'd be reluctant to simply extend this.

If a support request has previously been raised, please share the details with me so I can look through the history of this.

Cheers,

Ian

Comment
  • Hi Martina,

I think the best path for this would be to raise a ticket with the Support team initially, so the download performance can be investigated in more detail. 720 seconds/12 minutes seems a long time to wait for any download to complete so I'd be reluctant to simply extend this.

If a support request has previously been raised, please share the details with me so I can look through the history of this.

Cheers,

Ian

Children