Duplicate

The functionality raised in this idea has been merged with the idea raised here.

Notifications for comments/questions on segments

We'd like customizable notifications for comments/questions on segments so the correct person can respond to the person who asked the question.

Parents
  • Hi Russell,

I see the functionality being requested here very much part of an idea you raised separately to introduce an option to view linguist comments and questions. Certainly, notifications is something we will consider as part of the implementation of that feature.

May I suggest we merge these two ideas, and in doing so, I will add a note to the other idea relating to notifications functionality?

Cheers,

Ian

Comment
  • Hi Russell,

I see the functionality being requested here very much part of an idea you raised separately to introduce an option to view linguist comments and questions. Certainly, notifications is something we will consider as part of the implementation of that feature.

May I suggest we merge these two ideas, and in doing so, I will add a note to the other idea relating to notifications functionality?

Cheers,

Ian

Children