Under Community Review

Open PDF reference materials in the Preview window of Online Editor

Currently, when a PDF is attached to a project as reference material, the translator needs to download it and open it in a separate tool. It would be handy to have it open in the Preview window of the Online Editor, in the browser.

Parents
  • Actually, you don't need any tool to preview PDF files - any browser we support to be used with Online Editor can open and work with PDF files.

• I'm sorry   but I'm afraid I don't understand your answer. When we open a project in Trados Enterpris, under the Files view, there is no option to preview the PDF file in question in the browser or directly in Online Editor. The only option avilable is the Download one. My idea was to enable the user to preview the PDF file (as any other compatible file format) in the Preview window of Online Editor. No download. PDF file format should be a compatible format in Online Editor.

Comment
  • I'm sorry   but I'm afraid I don't understand your answer. When we open a project in Trados Enterpris, under the Files view, there is no option to preview the PDF file in question in the browser or directly in Online Editor. The only option avilable is the Download one. My idea was to enable the user to preview the PDF file (as any other compatible file format) in the Preview window of Online Editor. No download. PDF file format should be a compatible format in Online Editor.

Children