Accepted, Not Yet Planned

Skip Review implementation step if reviewer had no changes at Review step

Currently the linguists receive the Review Implementation task even if the reviewer had no changes to suggest. This can be frustrating as the linguist has to check the project even if there is nothing to do.

Is it possible for the project to skip the Review implementation step in the workflow if the Review is completed without any changes?

Parents
  • I recently started working as a translator on TE projects and now I regularly get requests to "Implement CR comments and TQA" where noch such comments/edits have actually been added to the reviewed file. This is ineffective and frustrating. If a reviewer finishes the review of a file and suggests no changes, then he/she should be able to bypass the implementation step and kick the task straight to the next phase.       

Comment
  • I recently started working as a translator on TE projects and now I regularly get requests to "Implement CR comments and TQA" where noch such comments/edits have actually been added to the reviewed file. This is ineffective and frustrating. If a reviewer finishes the review of a file and suggests no changes, then he/she should be able to bypass the implementation step and kick the task straight to the next phase.       

Children
No Data