Not Considering

This isn't an idea... you should post this into the forum:
https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/studio

This idea will be closed.

A bug detected in 2021 version

Dear Team,

Looks like there is a bug in 2021 version. 

I was trying to export excel files from 2021 studio version but received error messages.   
Then, I have tried to process same files on older version and targets file are working well. 

I remember such issues existed in 2017 version. Hope you manage to fix this soon.

Thanks

Abdelwahab

Parents
  • It would help if you could screen-capture the messages if they differ, or submit just one example if they repeat themselves. My experience with Studio 2019 and earlier shows that a temporary file is generated, which the generate-target-file command seeks in order to work. The workaround is to enter the relevant "fixed" file in the dialogue box, in place of the temporary file. I suggest you refer to the Studio Community forum, using as your search key the error message identifier. This unfortunate placing of the reference file in a temporary folder has already attracted calls to SDL for reform. I hope I am not wasting your time or laying a wrong trail. In any event, follow up the Studio Community's suggestions with the right search parameters. I hope this may help. Keep well and in good spirits.

With kind regards, AHW.

Comment
  • It would help if you could screen-capture the messages if they differ, or submit just one example if they repeat themselves. My experience with Studio 2019 and earlier shows that a temporary file is generated, which the generate-target-file command seeks in order to work. The workaround is to enter the relevant "fixed" file in the dialogue box, in place of the temporary file. I suggest you refer to the Studio Community forum, using as your search key the error message identifier. This unfortunate placing of the reference file in a temporary folder has already attracted calls to SDL for reform. I hope I am not wasting your time or laying a wrong trail. In any event, follow up the Studio Community's suggestions with the right search parameters. I hope this may help. Keep well and in good spirits.

With kind regards, AHW.

Children
No Data