Under Community Review

Enable "Generate Target" option for Completed Projects without reverting to "In Progress"

I can't see why Generate Target is disabled for  Completed Projects. What's the idea behind that? 

Though I don't need to do this often I find it quite annoying having to revert the project to "in progress" before I can generate the target (and once done to reset the project to "completed"). The first time I came upon the problem I actually had to search far and wide before I found out why I can't simply generate the target file. I thought my installation was broken.

Parents
  • I think it would be a good idea not to close the projects at all.  I've never understood the point of this feature.  If they are closed I'd remove them from the view so the performance of the project list is better, I don't want to leave thousands of projects in there and filter on them especially when you can't search them anyway.

Comment
  • I think it would be a good idea not to close the projects at all.  I've never understood the point of this feature.  If they are closed I'd remove them from the view so the performance of the project list is better, I don't want to leave thousands of projects in there and filter on them especially when you can't search them anyway.

Children