Idea Delivered

Seems to be available in the product based on comments.

Including (and automatically loading) QA checker profiles in Project Templates

Good Morning,

Unless I'm wrong, I do not think Studio's project template keeps track of the QA checker profiles (sdlqasettings file). Yet, one can have different profiles for different clients. 

Screenshot of Trados Studio showing the 'Create a new project - Translation resources' tab with a focus on 'QA Checker Profiles' section, indicating options to import and export QA checker settings.

It would be great if templates could include QA checker profiles and load them automatically. I would allow to avoid keeping inadvertently another client's profile when preparing a new project.

Regards

Parents
  •  

I'm afraid you are wrong. All QA settings are kept within the project templates already. Or at least this is the case with my installation. Maybe that is because I have a project template per customer and do not change these settings during project creattion.

• Actually, I ignore if it the case.
    I also have a template (and sometimes several) per client, but I still reload manually the relevant QA checker profile each time I prepare a new project for another client, since I do not know if Studio does it.
    So, according to you, Studio systematically loads the profile associated with the template. Alleluia!
    Thank you Jerzy

Comment
  • Actually, I ignore if it the case.
    I also have a template (and sometimes several) per client, but I still reload manually the relevant QA checker profile each time I prepare a new project for another client, since I do not know if Studio does it.
    So, according to you, Studio systematically loads the profile associated with the template. Alleluia!
    Thank you Jerzy

Children