Under Community Review

move Autopropagate to project templates/project settings

Hi,

as every target language or project has it's own special needs, it would be very nice if Autopropagate settings could be moved from global settings (Editor) to per language settings (under language pairs and project templates) and of course to project settings itself.

regards,

Pascal

Parents
  • I don't know about other users, but I find I have to switch AutoPropagate on and off regularly at different stages of the translation process. What I personally would really appreciate would be a keyboard shortcut to turn it on and off (or a button in the ribbon). This button could also be a direct link to the AutoPropagate settings which, while it doesn't go as far as your suggestion, might to at least improve your process.

Comment
  • I don't know about other users, but I find I have to switch AutoPropagate on and off regularly at different stages of the translation process. What I personally would really appreciate would be a keyboard shortcut to turn it on and off (or a button in the ribbon). This button could also be a direct link to the AutoPropagate settings which, while it doesn't go as far as your suggestion, might to at least improve your process.

Children
No Data