Under Community Review

Windows position and keyboard shortcuts

It would be great if Studio 2019 remembered the position of windows like it used to in previous versions. Same thing for keyboard shortcuts to press buttons in windows. This is very helpful when you have to do the same task several times.

Parents
  • Hi Paul, you’re right, shortcuts do actually work… sometimes. My issue is only with the buttons (Back, Next, etc.) at the bottom of the new wizards (new project and TM). The letters to press with the Alt key are not underlined. I managed to guess some of them, I think, but it doesn’t work on all tabs. As for the position of these windows, they’re back to default each time I reopen them.

Comment
  • Hi Paul, you’re right, shortcuts do actually work… sometimes. My issue is only with the buttons (Back, Next, etc.) at the bottom of the new wizards (new project and TM). The letters to press with the Alt key are not underlined. I managed to guess some of them, I think, but it doesn’t work on all tabs. As for the position of these windows, they’re back to default each time I reopen them.

Children
No Data