This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Quick Access Toolbar button for "Display Fragment Matches results if no TM lookup results"

• Under Community Review on
    • 1 Comment
    The option to display results from the Fragment Matches window if the TM lookup returns no results is very useful when translating or reviewing, but not when preparing files or during sign-off (where it's actually very annoying). It would be useful to...
  • Editor : allow odd font sizes

• 0 Comments
    Hello! In Studio 2022, in the editor configuration, font sizes can only be adjusted in increments of 2 : font sizes 10, 12, 14, and so on. Sometimes, size 14 is too big and size 12 is too small. It would be nice to also have the "odd" font sizes...
  • Do not check internet connectivity check box in Trados Studio File > Options > Editor > Startup

• 0 Comments
    Currently Trados Studio, when used in controlled corporate or company networks is starting slower than it could, because it's probing some internet servers (as they are defined in the config), If it can't reach them, the user get warning - amber ring...
  • Add comment on content selection or range

• 0 Comments
    API enhancement to the Sdl.TranslationStudioAutomation.IntegrationApi.Document Expose a new method in the public API to add a comment on the selected content in the source or target segment and/or include the ContentRange as an argument
  • Better support for comments in Trados Studio

• 2 Comments
    As an in-house translator required to respond to tens of comments per translation, the current method of opening up each comment for editing is cumbersome. If the demand exists, I propose a comment response view mode that enables filtering of comments...
  • Trados File Type Settings -> HTML -> Comments

• 0 Comments
    Would it be possible to parse HTML comments, e.g. "<!-- some comment -->" to the Trados Studio -> Editor -> Comments view? Thanks in advance, Samuel
  • Enable regular expressions for TM Filter conditions

• 0 Comments
    Dear SDL Community, With the release of Trados Studio 2019 came the ability to use regular expressions in the TM Filter: However, it is not possible to use regEx in the conditions for the filter. If for example I would like to export only the...
  • Display remaining characters for SDL Cloud MT

• In Progress on
    • 5 Comments
    It would be great, if we could view how many characters we have left out of our monthly quota in SDL Cloud MT. This could be displayed e.g. in the bottom bar or anywhere else where it's easy to monitor.
  • Merge segments across paragraph breaks without adding extra line

• 0 Comments
    I suspect someone already commented on the implementation of the subj., yet I'd like to stress upon the importance of this. When I heard Trados finally implemented this, I was really excited. However, since then my enthusiasm has wilted somehow - because...
  • Select terminology recognition hit when clicking in source in Studio

• 2 Comments
    Problem: When you have a big segment and use MultiTerm, it can be, that the MultiTerm window shows a long list of terms. So left in source you see, that there is a word present in MultiTerm because above the word you see the red line. But often you want...