This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Minor bug/time waster: Studio does not prompt user to save changes on project termbase setup screen

• Under Community Review on
    • 0 Comments
    Hi Folks, This wasted a bit of time until I worked out what was going on: Go to Project Settings Go to Termbases Make a change, like set one of these termbases to be the default Studio shows this termbase now as default in the dialog Close...
  • An option to confirm all the segments at once.

• Duplicate on
    • 0 Comments
    Hi everybody, It would be great to add a "Confirm all" option to the menu below. Often, at the end of a translation, you have to use the spellchecker and fix some typos or to do some cosmetic adjustments, such as replacing " ' " with " ’ " in the whole...
  • Feature to support document security in regulated environments

• 3 Comments
    Dear SDL Trado, I would like to submit an idea for your consideration. I work for an international organization in the judicial field and SDL is a very valuable tool for our daily activities. In fact our core business is heavily relying on translations...
  • Make Trados work with Dragon

• 4 Comments
    Very surprised to find out that memoQ has full compatibility with Dragon, including correcting text by speech commands directly in the memoQ segments, whereas Dragon Professionally Anywhere can't even dictate into segments in Trados because something...
  • Override Open Package Wizard

• 1 Comment
    We often receive several packages for a single project (today one project had 20 packages.) I want to put each package into a subfolder, and currently I can only do it by going through the Open Package Wizard which requires quite some clicking and time...
  • Return Package: Add option to include the MultiTerm files

• 1 Comment
    An option to include the MultiTerm files into the Trados return package would be great. Best regards Burim
  • Additional filter in AppStore

• 0 Comments
    Hi, could you add a filter option (checkbox) to show all apps you don't have installed? It would help browsing through the apps as you would only see what could be interesting to you. When browsing for new apps, there is no need to see those you already...
  • Support for batch-opening of project packages and batch-generating of return packages

• 0 Comments
    It would be of great value, if Studio supported batch processing of project packages. So instead of having to deal with a whole bunch of project package separately one at a time (you may have many packages from a client that you want to open at the same...
  • Add "diacritics insensitive" option in AutoSuggest options

• 0 Comments
    Many languages have diacritics. Currently, if a word starts with a diacritic, in order to be triggered on autosuggest the user has to enter it with the diacritic. For example in Greek, that would require 2 keystrokes (diacritic key + letter key). If the...
  • Quick filter - Show all segments with same content as the actual segment

• 0 Comments
    I know we can use the Advanced Filter for that, but it would be much easier to have a button or an entry in the right-click menue for quick filtering on the content of the actual segment. Best regards Burim