Not Considering

Add ability to download just one language delivery at a time, from Language Cloud

Issue: Now that I can get notifications of delivery when one language in a project is complete, I can go and download the first language delivery when it's ready. For every language that is ready after that, I cannot download just the one language and must re-download all the language deliveries in LC.

Suggestion: Allow a user to download all languages or select individual language deliveries to download from the Language Cloud portal.

Parents
  • Dear Community,

I am pleased to confirm this idea will be included in the next update of SDL Managed Translation, scheduled for release later in October.

In addition to allowing users to specify which languages they want to download, we will also allow users to select which files for each language they want to download.

Cheers,

Ian

Comment
  • Dear Community,

I am pleased to confirm this idea will be included in the next update of SDL Managed Translation, scheduled for release later in October.

In addition to allowing users to specify which languages they want to download, we will also allow users to select which files for each language they want to download.

Cheers,

Ian

Children
No Data