Duplicate

Hi Aneta,

I believe this is a duplicate idea. Please see the idea here:

https://community.sdl.com/ideas/translation-management-ideas/sdl-tms-ideas/i/ideas/request-from-spark44-jlr-next-button-in-the-tms-review-interface

You can provide extra feedback on that one and vote for it to help it gain support for implementation.

Thanks,

David

“Previous” and “Next” navigation buttons to be added in the task view pane

Hello,

Our customer (Dassault/SolidWorks) performs linguistic review in TMS (12.0.0) for a couple of their languages. There are several hundreds of files sent per review drop. Currently, it takes them a lot of time to navigate to the review: once they are done checking #1 file they need to go back to 'Inbox view (Tasks)' screen and pick up the next one from the list. And then when they are done with #2 file they get back to 'Inbox view (Tasks)' screen and pick #3 from the list (and so on for +/- 300 files total).

They would like to see two buttons added in the file view screen (screenshot below to show what I mean by 'file view screen') -  “Previous” and “Next” - so that they could navigate between the files more easily (without a need of getting back to 'Inbox view (Tasks)' screen each time).

TMS Ideas file view screen showing a translation project with a progress bar, task details, and a segment with highlighted text indicating a selection or focus.

Thank you in advance for thinking about this possibility.

Best regards,

Aneta

Parents
  • Hello David,

Thank you for pointing me to that idea. I checked it and it is not *exactly* what our customer is looking for - the main difference is that 'Next' button would submit the file and it would be gone from reviewer's inbox completely in JLR idea. Whereas our customer would like to have a possibility to navigate between the files, back and forth (e.g. in case some additional changes need to be made in file #17 based on the changes made in file #19 the user would like to have the possibility to click 'Back' twice rather than to look for the task in the inbox view).

Thanks,

Aneta

Comment
  • Hello David,

Thank you for pointing me to that idea. I checked it and it is not *exactly* what our customer is looking for - the main difference is that 'Next' button would submit the file and it would be gone from reviewer's inbox completely in JLR idea. Whereas our customer would like to have a possibility to navigate between the files, back and forth (e.g. in case some additional changes need to be made in file #17 based on the changes made in file #19 the user would like to have the possibility to click 'Back' twice rather than to look for the task in the inbox view).

Thanks,

Aneta

Children
No Data