This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Option of always assign to a Group regardless QA check reject or PJM modify step back to stage

• Under Community Review on
    • 2 Comments
    Option of always assign to a Group regardless QA check reject back or PJM modify step back to stage Currently: 1. Task goes to Translation step, assigned to a group 2. Person A from that group takes ownership and translates, then submits the task...
  • Showing repetitions in Client Review interface - indicated by an alert function with line number to increase consistency in content

• Accepted, Not Yet Planned on
    • 0 Comments
    Paccar Parts would like to have the possibility that the Client Review interface is showing when a word or part of a text is a repetition. They would like to see that rehearsals in a single project are indicated by an alert function with line numbers...
  • Schedule Steps - Project Planning - TMS

• 2 Comments
    I use the 'Schedule Steps' functionality in TMS for every project. Most of my projects have 14 languages. I have to click the due date for every step 14 times... so 14 clicks for groupshare stage, 14 clicks for client review stage, 14 clicks for implement...
  • Submit a TMS job from the Edit Add Costs screen to the next step in a workflow

• 3 Comments
    Hi, currently, after updating costs of a TMS job in the Edit Add Costs screen, a user clicks Submit which saves the costs edits and the user is then taken back to their TMS inbox. There, they have to find the job for which they just edited the job costs...
  • Create new project/job from this project/clone option in TMS

• 2 Comments
    I'd really like a quick way to clone or copy an existing project. Sometimes we try many TM sequences on a project and if we haven't just created the project and have the "create new job with these files" option, we have to start from scratch. It would...
  • ProjectTM in TMS jobs

• 0 Comments
    Recently some (or maybe most) of the TMSs have started to download the ProjectTMs in Studio format (instead of the old .mdb). The old .mdb format had an advantage, Studio allows you to join them into one single TM in two simple steps (when creating...
  • Allow users to upload a new source file and re-run pre-processing

• 0 Comments
    We often find that source content has mistakes or issues that make translation difficult or impossible. It would be useful to be able to modify the source file to fix those issues prior to sending it to translation. While I realize that you can simply...
  • Cross File Repetitions

• 0 Comments
    Hi All, I would like to propose a functionality for implementation of cross file repetitions. Most of users disable cross file repetitions in order to prevent the loss of agencies and translators when the files are split. However, cross file repetitions...
  • Adding language and file to on-going job

• 1 Comment
    Currently when a job is created, it is not possible to add language in SDL TMS. However, new requests arise in today's reality. So the jobs should be flexible to allow adding language and a new file. Thanks! Best, Huseyin
  • Cost model for "Locked" segment

• 0 Comments
    If we have Cost model setting for "Locked" segment will reduce administration effort. Because sometimes, some area of XML/HTML file required to exclude from translation. Thus after converted to SDLXLIFF file, we need to lock the segments to exclude...