With the imminent end of life of (TMS/MultiTrans/GS Cloud), we are no longer accepting Ideas within this forum. Existing ideas will be reviewed and added to the Trados family of products where applicable.

This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Modify Step for all languages at once

• Under Community Review on
    • 0 Comments
    I know that modify step should be used exceptionally but we end up using it very often. It would be good if we could modify steps for all languages of a job at once, similar to when you reassign tasks for all languages at once. Thanks
  • Cost model changes in the job

• 0 Comments
    It would be great if TMS allows changing the cost model regardless of the number of cost bands. Currently when we change from the default cost model to alternative cost model (i.e. excluding 100% match review) in TMS, TMS cannot handle switching between...
  • Why certain shortcuts are not available in TMS

• 0 Comments
    Hi, Certain shortcuts may make work easier for users. For example, creating a job, opening reports, download functionalities can have shortcuts. Thanks! best, HUseyin
  • TMS latest Word filter does not respect options for Hidden Text and Control List Extraction

• 1 Comment
    Hello, Since office 365 came out, the features in our existing options xml for Word filter no longer work to exclude extraction of control lists and hidden text. RWS has no fix for the filter and indicated they do not intend to do so. This...
  • Request from JLR

• 1 Comment
    Hi, would it be possible to add the following in TMS: Task numbering in the task view of a job: in addition to the unique task ID of each file, would it be possible to have an additional column with a serial task number for each task in a job (1,...
  • Flag term matches in TMS regardless whether contains curly or straight quotes

• 0 Comments
    Many companies and slogans have quotes or apostrophes in the name. Currently TMS only shows the glossary term if the source file happens to be using the same style of apostrophe or quote (curly vs straight). This means linguists may not be aware the...
  • Allow Multiple QA Models based on Word Count Thresholds within configuration

• 0 Comments
    We need to be able to assign different QA models within a configuration based on Word Count thresholds. However only one QA model can be listed per configuration. Incredibly, I was told PS could not even route these to an assigned QA model based on...
  • Deleting jobs through the drupal connector can be slow

• New on
    • 0 Comments
    Logging on behalf of a client user. I will refer them to the ideas portal going forward: "When wanting to delete a job that's been sent for translation [through the Drupal connector], either because the wrong date was selected for a file, or I forgot...
  • Revised accurate Translation Summary by Language Report

• 0 Comments
    I believe the current default Translation Summary by Language Report available under Management Reports in SDL TMS is ineffective. From experience, when trying to use this to collate data for customer KPIs and business reviews, it seems that this report...
  • Allow users to Modify Stage to a System stage

• 0 Comments
    While this can be dangerous, Modify Stage can be dangerous even for Human stages when used inappropriately. Currently, it is only possible to modify the stage to a system stage for a file in Recovery, which can be very useful for corrupted bilingual files...