Planned for Future Release

Reactivate a completed project in WorldServer

In TeamWorks it was possible to reactivate a completed project, for example if it was completed by mistake. In WorldServer it is impossible to do so, and the translated SDLXLIFF cannot be integrated in a new project nearly as easily, either. Also, sometimes the cost model was not added before the project was completed. Therefore, please make it possible to reactivate completed projects in WorldServer, so that fully translated target files can be generated.

Parents
  • I wish SDL will add this functionality to WS. We have few cases, Transport client created a project but the project went to completed project list and marked as a not started project/task.

As a workaround, what I did is to copy the source file(s) to a folder then added them through Explorer. The time stamp for the newly uploaded file(s) changed to the new time at the time you uploaded (No need to open and save them).  Then selected the view 'All tasks with changed assets', clicked Update button. The project restarted again. It works for me.

Comment
  • I wish SDL will add this functionality to WS. We have few cases, Transport client created a project but the project went to completed project list and marked as a not started project/task.

As a workaround, what I did is to copy the source file(s) to a folder then added them through Explorer. The time stamp for the newly uploaded file(s) changed to the new time at the time you uploaded (No need to open and save them).  Then selected the view 'All tasks with changed assets', clicked Update button. The project restarted again. It works for me.

Children
No Data