This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Calendar on vendor's profile

• Not Considering on
    • 0 Comments
    Would be very handy to enable the vendors to report their dates of availability, holidays, sickness, etc. in WorldServer (via a Calendar) so that we don't need to write them down in a separate tool (or even on a paper). This functionality would enable...
  • WorldServer should suggest a possible due date to the client

• Under Community Review on
    • 1 Comment
    Clients are not always aware of the work of a translator or what a Project manager needs to do. Due to this reason the clients are requesting translations within a tight schedule or with due dates that are not possible at all. I would request a page...
  • Possibility to make overall changes for every user

• Planned for Future Release on
    • 0 Comments
    The admin in WorldServer should have the possibility to make overall changes for every user. When writing this I am thinking about the same column structure or the user-specific or even Workgroup-specific configuration of WorldServer Transport. The...
  • Function of Perfect match same as Trados Studio Professional

• New on
    • 1 Comment
    Idea: When creating a new project in WorldServer, please allow the user to specify a past bilingual file and add the perfect match function. (This is the same as Trados Studio's Perfect match function.) Background: WorldServer has a feature for...
  • Lock translated files for the download until the translation has the status "completed"

• 1 Comment
    Some customers really look forward receiving the translation of their document. So when it is one minute after the due date they are downloading the translation. If the translation is already uploaded, my customers download a non-approved translation...
  • Project attributes should also be visible at the project group level

• Duplicate on
    • 2 Comments
    Some project information has disappeared from the new Projects page compared to the legacy one. One important thing is that it doesn't automatically show anymore most project attributes. I suppose this is linked to the fact that the Projects page now...
  • I want to search by asset name

• Not Considering on
    • 0 Comments
    Currently, it is not possible to search by asset/task name. If I know the name of the asset, it will be easy for me to search the specific task in a project. Currently, I don't know which project contains the asset I am interested in. Thanks, Talga...
  • Possibility to send mails to WS users

• Not Considering on
    • 0 Comments
    I would appreciate the function to send mails directly out of WorldServer to specific user groups. Sometimes you need to inform all clients about holidays or new functions. For this, one can use the announcement page/view on the start page but every...
  • Color coding the error messages in WorldServer logs based on their criticality

• Not Considering on
    • 1 Comment
    Color coding the error messages in WorldServer logs based on their criticality. Based on color code, user can find the error messages easily and can understand the criticality of the error . For example: Error message in Red color for critical...
  • Set Minimum score for matches when exporting by each project type.

• 0 Comments
    Set Minimum score for matches when exporting by each project type. Currently, The setting is in [personal preferences] > [Setting Minimum score for matches when export] Each user can change it. but Does not change the value by each project.