Accepted, Not Yet Planned

Update: Though this is a great idea, this specific request is currently not planned based on our program planning and prioritization of all Tridion Sites ideas for early 2018. We may revisit this and other great ideas based on more information and additional votes.

Allow Favourites to be renamed and re-ordered within the CME

When I add Favourites in the CME, I get a lot of items called 'Home', which doesn't allow me to see which Publication they're from. It would be great if each user could rename and re-order these.

Also, side note, it would be good if SDL Web Ideas was searchable to prevent duplicate ideas being logged :)

Parents
  • Thanks gents. My concern was more about the items as they appear in the Shortcuts area.

Alvin - You're right, the list view does allow the items to be filtered and sorted. This is really useful.

Rick - I appreciate that I've bundled a few things in here. If I had to pick one item, then being able to rename each favourite would be most important.

Comment
  • Thanks gents. My concern was more about the items as they appear in the Shortcuts area.

Alvin - You're right, the list view does allow the items to be filtered and sorted. This is really useful.

Rick - I appreciate that I've bundled a few things in here. If I had to pick one item, then being able to rename each favourite would be most important.

Children
No Data