Accepted, Not Yet Planned

We will not add Slack as a product enhancement but appreciate the suggestion, discussion, and creation of a community-created Slack channel. Those interested can fill out the form here: https://t.co/AiPz1tUwwW (this is maintained by the community--see comments for background).

SDL Slack Channel

I don't know if this is already a thing, but it would be great to get a SDL Knowledge / Support Slack Channel. (I know there is an MVP Slack Channel discussing issues)

• Different Channels for different aspects
  • Non critical support with SDL
  • Knowledge Sharing between SDL / Partners
  • Critical issues worldwide can be announced. Partners can be updated on these issues, timescales and hotfixes.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Tom

Parents
  • Hi Alvin,

The reason for bringing this up, from my personal experience I've seen Slack working well for other CMS Platforms and I really think it could improve knowledge sharing, and increase openness. I know it's working well for the MVP's so why not expand this to the open field and get everyone involved.

Lots of Partners are using Slack for communication in Client Projects, Internal and External conversations and other CMS Platforms. To me it would make sense that SDL go that way too.

These are just my thoughts!

Thanks,

Tom

Comment
  • Hi Alvin,

The reason for bringing this up, from my personal experience I've seen Slack working well for other CMS Platforms and I really think it could improve knowledge sharing, and increase openness. I know it's working well for the MVP's so why not expand this to the open field and get everyone involved.

Lots of Partners are using Slack for communication in Client Projects, Internal and External conversations and other CMS Platforms. To me it would make sense that SDL go that way too.

These are just my thoughts!

Thanks,

Tom

Children
No Data