I'm happy to announce that a new release of Language Weaver has been deployed to production.
This new release includes multiple User Interface improvements and bug fixes.
What's New & Enhancements
- The Language Weaver Portal now supports additional localization languages and is available in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German and French
- Redesigned Search, Sort and Filtering bar across the application
- Headers are now frozen when scrolling in tables
- New reporting capabilities: Split between Text and File translations and Split based on Input Formats
- The Calendar components for reports has been updated and is now easier to use
- Linguists and translators now have access to reports for their own usage
- Users from self served accounts can now see their subscription plan
- Added a delete all terms from a Dictionary option
- TraceId is displayed for translation or detection errors in the UI
- Fixed Filtering timeouts for large pdfs
- Fixed Auto adaptation failures for FraEng
We hope you'll enjoy this new release!