Where can I download the latest version of TBM

Hello,

I work in a translation agency and we just purchased SDL Trados Studio for the first time. Our main request for this TMS system was the ability to create quotes for our clients and after the research we found out that this is possible only while using Trados Business Manager Lite plugin. We downloaded it but turned out there's no ability to add individual files to the quote without connecting it to the particular project. It's important for our clients to get detailed quotation of each file and seems like it's impossible in TMB Lite plugin (if it's possible I would be really glad if you could tell me how to do it). 

As far as I understood we can create detailed quotes in Trados Business Manager Essential version (online or desktop if it's still available). I've read all the articles here about TBM Essential but still couldn't get the clear information of installation. Almost all links that were sent don't work and can't be found anymore and so as some articles. There was an article that says that I can download TBM Essential from my SDL account but my account is empty.

So my question is: where can I download TBM Essential (online or desktop doesnt' matter) and what I should do to install it properly?

Your answers would be very helpful because I'm tired of trying to find the right information and it's even more harder for a new user of SDL Trados in general.

Thank you in advance! 

emoji