Trados Business Manager allows to add any detail view (object editing form) to favorites to be able to quickly return to particular entry at any time later.
Each entry in the Favorites table may have a category assigned.
Favorites button is available from the quick access toolbar at the top:
If any category has been assigned to a favorite, it will be displayed in a nested folder (as on screenshot).
To add any object to the favorites list:
- Open any view (for example, some invoice).
- Click Favorites - Add current view to favorites....:
- The following dialog appears:
- Enter/correct necessary data.
- Click OK. New favorite will be created and added to the menu.
To delete/edit favorites, select Favorites - Manage favorites. List of favorites will appear. From here, you can delete necessary favorites or edit them (for example, edit category).