In this article you will find list of changed and detailed information about changes implemented in Trados Business Manager 6.1.
Please check this blog article describing changes in detail, with screenshots and explanations.
- Added possibility to change application font size, font color and font family.
- Added a feature to change default formatting culture for dates and numbers in the application UI.
- New Vendor time management feature.
- Added Swiss QR invoices.
- Studio Live integration improvements (assign users, get detailed project data in the list of projects).
- New Vendor quotes feature. Allows to request quotes from vendors, vendors can send quotes back using vendor portal, and managers can view/accept/decline/negotiate quotes.
- New Quote planning tool, which allows to estimate quote amount based on vendors planned to be used in a project.
- New Custom notifications feature, which allows to create custom notification for any object and then display it at a specified time.
- New Notification categories feature, which allows to categorize notifications and setup excluded or included categories which a user should receive or not.
- API improvements - added endpoint to get recommended vendors for assignments, as well as new endpoints for required software and productivity settings for vendors.
- List views - improved visual filter builder, by adding additional level of properties selector for complex properties.
- List views - added Refresh button, to reload data (to check if they were externally changed, for example).
- Quotes, projects, jobs, assignments - added Required software field, which allows to specify software required to be used in a project. Also, added corresponding variables to message templates to include this data into generated messages and notifications.
- Quotes - added Workflow field (which will be automatically copied to a project when a quote is accepted).
- File manager - added Hide from portals checkbox.
- Translation job tasks editor - added a button to quickly clone selected tasks to other service.
- Assignments candidates - added Change status button.
- Improved UI in the file attachments dialog. You can easily differentiate a source from where proposed files are coming from.
- E-mail account page - added Test button to test provided settings.
- QuickReport list - predefined reports are now highlighted.
- Highly improved application performance and memory consumption.
- Fixed a bug when notification was received only in one browser, if the same user is logged in from different browsers.
- Assignment - automatic notification wasn't sent when a new candidate was added and assignment status was changed to Prepare.
- Vendor portal - rejected job offers were still displayed in the list of assignments (but hidden from the dashboard).
New articles in the documentation
- Reports > Vendor’s workload
- Time tracking in assignments
- Quote planning
- Assigning users
- Viewing Trados Live project details
- Custom notifications
- Application fonts and colors
- Swiss QR invoices
- Quote requests
Changed articles in the documentation
Added Productivity settings abstract.
Second screenshot and abstract after it.
Added information about complex properties nesting in the filter editor.
New default notifications. Information about notification categories.
Change status button. Automatic notifications for candidates.
Added info about all button in the Job tasks table toolbar, including new Copy to another service button.
Added information about Required software field.
Added information about Required software field.
Added RequiredSoftware variable.
Added information about formatting dates and numbers throughout the application.
Added information about improved dashboard customization capabilities, including new preview mode and possibility to edit list views on fly.
Added a new section at the end about quick list view customization feature.
Added information about hiding files from portals.
- Important!!! With this release, we're moving from .NET 5 to .NET 6. This affects only Team and Enterprise editions users. To keep TBM working after installing this update, please install .NET 6 Hosting Bundle (currently you have this bundle installed for .NET 5). For Essential version users, no additional actions are required, as all necessary files are bundled into installer.
[NEW] Added custom formatting rules functionality. See this documentation article.
- [NEW] Implemented better editing in nested lists (for example, job tasks table). Now it's possible to quickly move between table records without closing modal dialog. We considered implementing editing right inside tables, but found out that in many cases there is not enough space to render editors. In the result, editing via modal dialogs remains, but with quick navigation between records and possibility to quickly create new items. In the result, this new feature should highly increase productivity when entering/editing data. See documentation here.
- [NEW] Clients - added possibility to provide multiple addresses/departments for clients, and select them in quotes/projects/jobs/invoices.
- [NEW] Custom mark for documents - it is now possible to set marks for selected documents, and these records will be rendered with bookmark icon in the top left corner of a row. It is up to user how to use this functionality (for marking important records, or for marking processed and closed jobs, etc.). See documentation here.
- [NEW] Added new built-in security role - 'PM'. Intended to be assigned to project managers, which should be able to view only those documents where that users are selected as Responsible person. See documentation here.
- Trados Live integration - implemented project planning functionality for translation projects. See documentation here.
- Trados Live integration - added possibility to batch import missing users in the list of vendors.
- GroupShare integration - when selecting a project or job, detailed information about GS project files will be retrieved and displayed below tables.
- List of projects, jobs and assignments - removed progress bar below each row. Progress will now be displayed only for a currently selected object below the table. This will save some space and make tables clearer.
- Lists which support live filters - added Close button to filtering panels.
- Job tasks table - added totals to the 'Quantity average' column.
- Sent invoices are now protected from editing and deleting.
- Localization - added more cultures to the list for selecting custom culture used to format dates and numbers in the application.
- Automatic notifications - improved mechanics of automatic determination of notification recipients.
- Multi-tenancy - added 'Last used' column to the list of tenants.
- [BUG] Fixed incorrect selection after applying a filter. If some row is selected before applying any filter, and applied filter removes that row from a table, this hidden row remains in the selected rows collection, which could lead to undesired behaviors.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug which allowed to delete service type in some cases when it was still referenced, which lead to database integrity corruption.
- [BUG] Fixed automatic PO generation issue.
- [BUG] Custom fields - it is not possible anymore to edit custom field name, type, length after a custom field has been added to the database.
- Fixed error in assignments (when creating new empty assignment)
- Fixed a bug when vendor self-registration didn't work in the multi-tenancy environment
- Config page didn't work correctly if installed SQL instance had non-default name
- Small bug fixes
- Fixed error in assignments (when creating new empty assignment)
- Fixed a bug when vendor self-registration didn't work in the multi-tenancy environment
- Config page didn't work correctly if installed SQL instance had non-default name
- Small bug fixes
- Improved performance in multi-user scenario
- Responsible person field will be automatically populated upon quote/project/job creation based in value of the Associated vendor field specified for a current user
- File selector won't be displayed upon creation of entities (for example, assignment from a job), if source entity has no files for selection
- Fixed slow search in the Language pair combobox
- Fixed a bug when it was not possible to download files containing 'plus' character in their names
- Fixed a bug in reports, not allowing to provide parameter values before report generation.
- Fixed a bug when application crashed after a number of quick page changes.
- Fixed a bug in Settings > Application settings, p1 > Number format > Apply number format - function worked correctly, but after it finishes, loading window didn't hide, preventing to do further actions.
- Fixed validation issues and added more validation throughout the application
- [Bug] Fixes in printing system.
- [Bug] Entity creation via modal dialog - OK button is disabled until any data field is edited.
- [Bug] Applying live filters in translation assignments by language pairs and specializations didn't work.
- [Bug] Sorting state in list views was not saved between page switches.
- [Bug] Department creation on fly - customer is not pre-selected selected even when creating a department from a job/quote/project where customer is already selected.
- [Bug] Attempt to fix Out of memory exception when composing recommendations in assignments using machine learning mechanism.
- Some bug fixes and performance improvements.
- [IMPROVE] Performance improvements. We're working on more performance improvements for the next update.
- [IMPROVE] Improved tabs behavior:
- When some entity is edited, tab caption gets updated correctly according to a changed caption of an edited object;
- When a new entity is created, tab caption changes to reflect caption of a saved entity.
- [Bug] Custom fields disappeared from forms in the last update.
- Significantly improved application performance, which mainly will be noticeable in multi-user environments. However, even in Essential version improvements should be visible.
- Switched to different data grid component. Although we carefully tested new grid, there is a probability of bugs. If any, please share with us, so we can quickly fix this. Advantages of the new grid:
- Improved filtering row. For example, date columns allow to quickly filter by some common periods (current year, today, quarter 2 of previous year, etc.), number columns contain different filtering operators (greater, less, less or equal), etc.
- Improved rendering performance.
- Improved content fit in cells.
- [BUG] Fixed slow behavior in cloud drive attachment dialogs.
- [BUG] Vendor search panel - search by cities didn't work.
- [BUG] Fixed vendor self-registration issue in multi-tenant environments.
- [BUG] Translation assignment - fixed incorrect behavior after creating mail messages to vendors and clicking Cancel in the modal dialog with created messages.
- [BUG] Role configuration screen - fixed a bug leading to application crash on attempt to add a new member access permission.
- Trados Studio integration - when importing analysis into a job or project, it is now possible to select which analysis files should be used - older or newer ones, in cases when multiple analysis files are found for a certain language of a Studio project. Important! An updated TBM Connector plug-in is required to use this funcitonality - version 6.0.5 will soon be published on the App Store.
- Added possibility to round amounts in quote items table using different modes (from zero to 3 decimal places, or to nearest 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100).
- Dashboard - grids will now display scrollbar when their height exceeeds certain limit.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug with connecting to OneDrive account from the application settings.
- [BUG] In certain cases, impossibility to delete rows from nested tables.
- More performance improvements.
- Quote > Quote items table - added new button allowing to quickly round amounts in selected quote items to nearest 5, 10, 20, 50, 100.
- Translation project - when selecting Base quote, application will ask if user wants to create jobs in a project from items of a selected quote.
- List view customization dialog - added possibility to specify default column width (% or pixels).
- Some columns in different views which were not available for sorting and filtering are now enabled for filtering and sorting.
- Invoice > Create payment > Cancel - invoice status didn't return to its original state.
- Important fixes in filtering functionality
- Fixed issues with vendor portal.
- Fixed non-working buttons inside grids (accept quote, deliver assignment, etc.).
- Some fixes with selection in grids.
- [NEW] Implemented statuses for clients (active, new, registered, blocked, archived).
- Improved data member selection combo-box (for example, when adding a new column to a list view). Sometime, this list may contain 2 different elements with identical captions. We have added data type in addition to caption to this drop-down, to make it more clear what a field means.
- [BUG] Invoice > Invoice items > Add job - list was empty.
- [BUG] Filtering by CAT column didn't work.
- [BUG] Vendor portal - vendor profile page - Services provided field was too small by default.
- [BUG] Vendor portal - when vendor finished to edit profile, TBM opened list of vendors by default, which contains only single row for a current vendor. Now, users will be moved to the dashboard after editing their profile.
- Improved experience when unhandled error occurs in the application.
- Decreased frequency of 'This object was edited by another user' errors.
- [BUG] Linked expenses isn't displayed in jobs when added via customization.
- [BUG] Fixed a number of sorting and filtering bugs in list views.
- [BUG] Fixed an error which occurred when opening customer editing dialog from a nested list view.
- [NEW] Feature most of TBM users will like: quick list view customization, allowing to quickly move/add/remove columns, change captions, default sorting and width. See 'Quick customization' section in this article:
- [NEW] Self-registration on client's portal
- [IMPROVE] Moved DisableHttps parameter from appsettings.json to appsettings_global.json file. Reason: appsettings.json gets overwritten after each application update, which resets this setting each time for users who enabled it, while appsettings_global.json file is a user file which never gets touched by the installer.
- [BUG] Invoices with zero amounts are not marked as paid when a payment is created over such invoices.
- [BUG] Incoming invoice - editing 'Amount' field does not initiate invoice amount recalculation.
- [BUG] Vendor profile - after editing Alternative email and then erasing it, validation message is generated saying that provided e-mail is invalid.
- [BUG] Translation assignments - after changing quantity in any assignment task and then saving, sometimes application does not allow to save an assignment saying that incorrect total volume in the Time tracking table.
- [BUG] 'Create quote request' button in the translation project editing window didn't work.
- [IMPROVE] In the view customization dialog, it is now possible to add 'Studio project path' filed for Quotes, Projects and Jobs. This field was hidden before.
- [IMPROVE] Added 'Create assignment' button to the Job tasks table, which allows to create a new translation assignment for selected job tasks.
- [BUG] Fixed issues with saving and restoring sorting and filtering states when switching between list views.
- [BUG] After dashboard or list view loading, data in some cells could be empty, re-appearing after refresh. This should be solved now.
- [BUG] 'The given key 'skip' was not present in the dictionary' error appeared sometimes when creating an assignment and cancelling file selection dialog.
- [BUG] Studio create project dialog - folder to create a project was determined incorrectly according to a template specified in the application settings
- Small bug fixes (opening modal lists, for example adding a role to a user, adding a job task to the list of assignment tasks, etc.)
- [NEW] Overhauled file manager. Includes a lot of updates:
- Default source, ref and out folders;
- Possibility to add reference files in different levels with auto-propagation to lower levels;
- Upload zip files and extracting them keeping folder structures;
- Download folder contents as zip;
- Improved tracking of files for which jobs/assignments were created;
- Improved file selectors when creating jobs and assignments, with possibility to automatically preselect files;
- Description of all changes and new video tutorial can be found on this page:
- [NEW] Possibility to import analysis files on per-file basis, with possibility to automatically create assignments only for selected files.
- [NEW] It is now possible to remove time part from dates. In certain places, date by default is displayed without time part. For cusotm views, corresponding setting is now available.
- Purchase order file name now will correspond to purchase order number.
- Price-list item - added 'Disable fuzzy re-calculation' checkbox, which allows to prevent automatic conversion of a price value into other fuzzy types according to fuzzy shcheme.
- Improved receivables and paybles by adding 'Fuzzy type' column. Now it's possible to keep fuzzy types when copying data from Tasks.
- Analysis import dialog improvements:
- added possibility to import analysis files on per-file basis (not totals). Supported by installing TBM Studio Connector version 6.0.7);
- added 'Quantity rounding' option, which allows to round quantities according to specified selection;
- added option to copy existing tasks to Receivables/Payables before importing data.
- Added 'Help' buttons in many places of the application, which open corresponding Wiki articles.
- Improved units conversion in assignments - added 'Source quantity' and 'Source unit' column. Now you can change cinvert units right inside Tasks table. See Unit conversion article.
- [FIX] Price-lits form - 'Linked vendors' tab was empty.
- [FIX] Translation assignment task - amount is not re-calculated when 'Work time' value is changed.
- Small fixes
- [IMPROVE] Translation project - when PO number field gets edited, system will offer to propagate that value to jobs existing in a project.
- [IMPROVE] Translation assignment - job selection combo-box improvements: if a project is selected, this list will contain only jobs which beling to that project.
- [IMPROVE] Improved performance of the File manager grid.
- [IMPROVE] File manager - added 'Date' column to the list.
- [IMPROVE] Settings - added an option to disable default behavior of creating 'source', 'ref' and 'out' folders.
- [BUG] Portals self-registration - system will autoamtically delete leading and trailing spaces in user's name and email, which could lead to issues with logging in into the system.
- [BUG] Fixes in the vendor profile on the vendor portal. Now it's easier to add services, languages, etc.
- [BUG] View cusotmization lists - 'Target roles' cell value disappeared after applying some filtering in the grid.
- [IMPROVE] Ledger, report list and QuickReport list - toolbars are now always visible when scrolling window contents.
- [BUG] Report list - after deleting a report page is no longer refreshed.
- [BUG] Few fixes in default purchase order templates.
- [BUG] Fixed 'File is too large' issue on the vendor portal when vendors upload files (invoices, for example).
- Workload planner and calendar issues fixed:
- Automatically created entries now follow the same logic as vendors workload planner, by putting time slots into as latest possible frame;
- When workload planner is synced with calendar and online calendar, application now deletes data more correctly (when user manually deletes workload planner entries from TBM);
- Fixes in Outlook calendar sync.
- Incoming invoices - added possibility to add invoice items without linking them to some translation assignment.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug when saving data using Ctrl-Enter shortkey.
- [BUG] Essential version - fixed issues with changing default database location.
- [BUG] A number of small bug fixes.
- [NEW] Possibility to batch create client/vendor portal users. In the vendor and client list, there is a new 'Bacth create users' button, which allows to quickly create users (logins) for selected records. See documentation.
- [IMPROVE] Improved partial delivery experience for assignments. It includes few improvements:
- There are separate message (notification) templates for partial and final delivery. Please check partial delivery template after updating TBM;
- Assignments got additional status: Partially delivered.
- [IMPROVE] Split Responsible person into 2 fields: Sales person and Project manager. Sales person works with a quote, while Project manager is a person responsible for processing translation project after accepting a quote.
- [IMPROVE] Improved UI for adding supported languages for vendors.
- [IMPROVE] Vendor portal - added 'Upload CV' button on the Profile page.
- [FIX] Fixed price picking mechanism, which now works more correctly.
- [NEW] Volume discounts. Now it's possible to create volume discounts which will be automatically applied in jobs and assignments when certain volume of work is reached during specified period. Additionally, discounts may have different levels (target client, domain, language pair). See documentation here.
- [IMPROVE] Alternate row colors in tables.
- [BUG] Essential version - application sometimes starts in demo mode even if correct license is installed. After license re-check, it started to work correctly. Now this should be fixed.
- [NEW] New planning functionality on the Vendors workload page. Now, in addition to reporting part, it is possible to quickly adjust, assign and re-plan working tasks for your vendors. See documentation here.
- [NEW] Default vendor's dashboard - added 'Ongoing tasks' widget.
- [IMPROVE] Improved rendering performance in some large forms.
- [IMPROVE] Vendor portal - users can now upload invoice PDF files for existing invoices as well (previously, it was possible only during invoice creation).
- [FIX] Lists views - Delete button - error appeared if to quickly click Yes multiple times (for example, do double click).
- [FIX] Few small fixes.
- This is urgent fix.
- [IMPROVE] All 'Amount' fields - added currency name near number to make it easier to understand in which currency an amount is expressed.
- [IMPROVE] Reference data creation - added verification, which will show confirmation on attempt to create a record with similar name (will help to avoid creating identical language pairs, clients, units, etc.).
- [FIX] Fixed default price-list reports.
- [NEW] Settings - added a parameter to disable Vendor workload planner.
- [NEW/IMPROVE] Security system:
- Role page for default role - added 'Restore default' button, which allows to revert a role to its default state after making manual changes.
- Added possibility to configure notification categories on the role level. See documentation here.
- Added possibility to change default behavior for combining user roles (from default 'Granted in all roles' to 'Granted in any role'). See documentation here.
- User page - added 'View notification summary' button, which will show list of notifications and their state for a selected user - allows to understand in which cases one or another user will be receiving certain type of notification, according to settings provided in message templates, roles and user settings.
- [IMPROVE] All lists - added 'Select all' button, which allows to select all records on a current page.
- [IMPROVE] All lists - when 'Required software' field added to the list (of quotes/projects/jobs), its contents will be displayed correctly.
- [IMPROVE] Translation assignment - Candidates tab - added a button to quickly change default acceptance behavior for selected candidates.
- [IMPROVE] Translation assignment - Vendor search dialog - improved by adding more filters on the right panel, improved rendering performance, added possibility to hide timeline to save space.
- [IMPROVE] List views - when deleting many records at once, loading window will be shown, as deletion procedure could take some time.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug with saving reports.
- [BUG] Vendor list - filter is not cleared when search panel is closed.
- [BUG] Fixed critical bug when an entity folder can be deleted if according to application settings entity folder is created on the root level of base folder (i.e., separate folder for an entity is not created).
- [BUG] Job delivery notification - sometimes delivery files were not attached to automatically generated e-mail message.
- [NEW] Added 'Messages' tab to assignments. Allows to exchange messages between vendor and manager. Corresponding message template ('Message added to an assignment') was added to the Reference data > Message templates table.
- [IMPROVE] We made significant improvements in the application performance, especially when used concurrently by multiple results. See updated System requirements article.
- [IMPROVE] Vendor languages - converted existing Fluency string field to combo-box, which now allows to select data from a corresponding reference data table. Accordingly, added 'Fluencies' table to the 'Reference data' navigation group.
- [IMPROVE] Vendor portal - when vendor creates an invoice, and if created invoice contains attached PDF file, this file will be included in a mail notification.
- [IMPROVE] Added a new notification - payment created for a vendor. Please check new default message template 'New payment created' under Reference data > Message templates, and disable it if needed.
- [IMPROVE] Translation assignments - improved reply to vendor counter offers experience.
- [IMPROVE] Change toast notification design.
- [BUG] Fixed Dropbox connection error in the application settings.
- [BUG] Translation assignment - PO not generated automatically when vendor accepts job offer from the vendor portal, when candidate is added via Vendor field, not through Assignment candidates table.
- [NEW] Implemented translation assignment cancelation process. See documentation here.
- [IMPROVE] Settings - Workload planner - added possibility to switch vendor workload planner to 'per-task' mode.
- [IMPROVE] Reference data - Services - added possibility to exclude particular services from usage by the workload planner.
- [IMPROVE] Various improvements in the Vendors workload planner view.
- [IMPROVE] Customer drop-down list - added customer category to the list.
- [IMPROVE] Improved automatic notifications to customers. From now, when customer contact is not selected in a document, application will display modal dialog to select customer contacts who should receive notification, instead of sending it to all customer contacts.
- [IMPROVE] Notification about invoice created by a vendor using vendor portal - e-mail message will now include invoice PDF file, if it was attached.
- [IMPROVE] Improved price pick-up mechanism in translation jobs.
- [BUG] Fixed issues in JSON export from the application settings.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug which leads to application freeze when switching to the Resulting price-list tab when creating a new customer, appeared in version 6.1.46.
- This update is focused on performance - we have significantly improved memory and CPU consumption, especially in multi-user scenarios. Breaking change: as part of performance improvement process, we have identified that storing customer logos and vendor photos directly in the database is bad practice. During update, application will extract this data from the database and copy images to the following folder: wwwroot\logos. Thus, when you copy or backup your database, this folder also must be copied (and then restored).
- [NEW] Batch change feature in the vendor list - it allows not only change certain fields in batch mode, but also add holidays to vendors based on user-defined criteria (for example, add holidays to all vendors from certain country, or to all vendor having certain language in the list of native languages, etc.)
- [NEW] Add support of 3 file types in the analysis import tool: WorldServer, Smartling, XTM.
- [NEW] Improved Language Cloud integration by adding 2 new features: Project Syncing including WebHooks support) and Project creation from LC. You can find details in the documentation articles here and here.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug not allowing to select values from drop-down lists in certain cases.
- [NEW] Vendor contracts - new feature allowing to register and manage vendor contracts. See documentation here.
- [BUG] Filter builder - fixed a bug not allowing to enter custom functions for DateTime fields.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug with saving cloned reports.
- [BUG] Smaller bug fixes.
- [NEW] Better project/delivery experience. Now, when you set job or project status to Sent (or Delivered), a new modal dialog will appear, which allows to control notifications to be sent to your client and(or) vendors worked on a project. See updated documentation article here.
- [IMPROVE] Slightly improved assignment ratings. Now you can add comments to a rating, and send this information to a vendor (by selecting Send a message to a vendor > Rating comments).
- [BUG] Fixed a bug when drop-down lists in selection boxes may be empty.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug with non-working 'Ctrl-Enter' keyboard shortcut in data entry forms.
- [IMPROVE] Invoices - system will now save last used client contact, and apply it when creating next invoices for a same client.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug with saving a project when status is changed from Processing to Delivered.
- [BUG] Customization - field selector - added data type information in addition to field caption, which helps to differentiate fields with identical captions.
- [BUG] Customization - field selector - fixed a bug when certain fields could have empty caption.
- [BUG] Customer contact photos were lost after previous update.
- [NEW] Automated vendor groups. You can now mark vendor groups as automated, and TBM will automatically apply vendors upon creating translation assignments if matchin vendor group is found.
- [IMPROVE] Improved overall usage of vendor groups:
- In translation assignments, if matching vendor groups are found, a corresponding icon will appear near vendor selection box;
- In project planner, system will recommend matching vendor groups to fill planner faster;
- In quote planner, system will recommend matching vendor groups to fill planner faster and faster estimate possible delivery time;
- [IMPROVE] When copying translation projects, system will display confirmaiton if project jobs should also be copied.
- [BUG] Fixed some JSON import bugs.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug when cloned data entry form had incorrect field captions.
- Fixed issues with language switching, when some labels could remain in previously selected language.
- Fixed an issue when some cells in lists could display empty text, although data actually exists there.
- Small bug fixes.
- [NEW] User profile - added 'Default e-mail account' field, which allows to select default email account used when generating notification after user's actions.
- [IMPROVE] Added a button to quickly add selected job task data to a price-list.
- [IMPROVE] Field and column captions in custom view can now be left empty to use default values. This eliminates an issue when captions in custom view were not localizable (if other users use the app in different language).
- [IMPROVE] Analysis import settings - added default rounding options.
- [BUG] Fixed few issues with custom fields (for example, changing predefined values).
- [BUG] LanguageCloud downlead files - files are downloaded by default to the 'out' folder instead of root folder.
- [BUG] Exception when filtering by 'Date paid' column in the invoice list.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug when database created for a new tenant didn't have default reports and roles.
- [IMPROVE] Improved LC integration via WebHooks. See updated article here: https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/business-manager/w/wiki/6409/project-syncing-and-webhooks
- [IMPROVE] Customer - added 'Default manager' field, which allows to select default responsible person when creating new quotes, projects, jobs.
- [BUG] Fixed situations when TBM could send similar notification after similar event (for example, assignment confirmation message to vendors).
- [BUG] Fixed partially missing time slots in the vendor workload planner.
- [BUG] Fixed missing data in invoices generated by 'Generate PDF' button.
- [BUG] Fixed missing recipient when creating mail message with invoice from the invoice preview screen.
- [BUG] Fixed error with job deletion if job has linked expenses.
- [IMPROVE] Disabled auto-switching of reference data fields to read-only mode when they already have some value selected. We have realized that this functionality descrease users' performance, because editing a value in such field requires additional click on the Edit button, which was identified as non-productive.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug when average quantity in assignments was zero, if assignments were created by clicking 'Create assignments' button in the Translation project > Assignments tab.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug with impossibility to create custom fields in non-default tenants.
- [BUG] Fixed issues with importing analysis data into quotes.
- [NEW] TQA profiles and TQA reports! Please check the following documentation articles about the new functionality:
- Minor bug fixes
- [IMPROVE] API layer is now incorporated in the main application. Now, instead of separate installer and separate application (website), everything is included in a single app, and all api endpoints are available via https://main_url_address/api/ path. Corresponding changes have been implemented in the documentation. Now you can uninstall separate API application, remove website and application pool from the IIS manager.
- [BUG] Fixed a number of bugs, including a bug with repetitive fields in the tree in the detail view customization form.
- [Improve] Assignments auto switching through the workflow. Made necessary changes to improve this functionality - application now picks up next assignments better (it takes into account project jobs, as well as File name value provided for each trasnslation assignment task).
- [BUG] Fixed vendor goups exporting and cloning functionality (vendor group items were not exported or cloned).
- [BUG] Fixed an error occurring when loading invoice logo in the user settings.
- [IMPROVE] Price-lists - added possibility to quickly link vendors and clients directly from the price-list editing form.
- [IMPROVE] Application version is now displayed in left panel and login screen, to help users to faster identify which version they are using.
- [BUG] Fixed export to Excel from translation assignments.
- [BUG] Fixed vendor deletion issues.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug when a column added to a list view via quick customization feature disappeared after refreshing a page.
- [IMPROVE] Added 'Disable workload planner' option to vendor profiles, which allows to exclude particular vendors from registering workload planner records from assignments created for them.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug with incorrect calculation of license seats when logging in to vendor or customer portal when maximum number of regular users already logged in.
- Small improvements.
- [IMPROVE] It's not possible anymore to create new jobs for closed or archived projects.
- [IMPROVE] Expenses - added Tax2 field.
- [FIX] Required software field is not available when creating a new quote request from the client portal.
- [FIX] Average volume is not re-calculated when changing Unit of the job task or assignment task.
- Bug fixes
- [IMPROVE] Vendor portal - added Export to PDF button in all lists. Previosuly this button was hidden on portals.
- [IMPROVE[ QuickReports - TextField widget now supports variable and rich text editing, which allows to get formatted text using data coming from a data source.
- [IMPROVE] Rounding mode specified in an Analysis import setting will also be applied to average volumes. Previously, rounding was applied only to initial quantities.
- [BUG] Vendor portal dashboard - when user opens assigned test piece, Target text field is not editable, so vendors were unable to send test resutls.
- [IMPROVE] Customer contact drop-down - archived contacts won't be shown in the selection list.'
- [IMPROVE] Improved assignment deliveries - when application automatically switches to a next assignment in a workflow, all files delivered in a previous assignment will be automatically moved to a next assignment.
- [IMPROVE] Some improvements in the logic of automatic price caluclation based on adjustment factors.
- [BUG] Fixed non-working Upload additional file button of the file manager in the customer portal.
- [BUG] General bug fixes.
- [BUG] Print button does not appear in the list of incoming invoices and editing form.
- [BUG] When importing a job from Studio into exisitng project, then if selected project does not contain target language of an imported job, then TBM sets incorrect language pair in a created job.
- BUG] Invoice PDF file can't be generated if value specified under Settings - Invoice settings - File name template contains back slashes to create subfolders in a target folder.
- BUG] Payment out - when clicking Add invoice and then selecting invoice and clicking OK, selected invoice does not appear in the list.
- BUG] Incoming invoice editing form - Linked payments tab does not work.
- [IMPROVE] Vendor planner:
- Now it is possible to move tasks between vendors;
- Now it is possible to specify default time slot duration (min. 15 min)
- [IMPROVE] When sending a mail message with attachments whose total size exceeds 7 Mb, the application will show a warning that such message could be not delivered.
- [IMPROVE] Vendor batch change dialog - added 2 new parameters: Method of determining invoice due date and Days number.
- [BUG] Create department dialog is empty.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug appeared when closing search panel in the job list.
- [BUG] Essential version - changed default number/dates formatting culture is not saved.
- Bug fixes.
- [IMPROVE] Vendor dashboard - Ongoing tasks widget - dates now include time part.
- [BUG] Vendor dashboard - fixed an issue with providinbg invoice number when creating a new invoice by vendors.
- [BUG] Vendor list - when exporting and importing from Excel, applicaiton didn't process Specializations table correctly.
- [BUG] User settings - fixed non-working Invoice settings tab.
- [BUG] Vendor workload planner - if workload planner is disabled for a vendor, then data which could be previously created for that vendor won't be displayed in the planner.
- [IMPROVE] Installer of Online version - active Internet connection no more required to run installation.
- [BUG]Small fixes.
- [IMPROVE] Application settings - added 'Reset quote numbering each year' option.
- [IMPROVE] Vendor search - Not archived is selected by default.
- [IMPROVE] Vendor selection - vendors are displayed in the recommendation priority order by default.
- [IMPROVE] Project and job delivery notification dialog won't be displayed after switching job status to Sent, if corresponding template is disabled or if there are no notifications can be generated for this event.
- [IMPROVE] DatePaid field is now available in cusotm reports for the Invoice data type.
- [BUG] Job files are not linked with project files after accepting a quote.
- [BUG] Assignment status switched to In work after sending availability request.
- [BUG] Fixed custom list view creation error.
- [BUG] Fixes in the vendor planner.
- [BUG] Project - Import from Studio - existing jobs not linked with Studio project.
- [BUG] Quote planning - after clicking OK prices and planned vendors arent' updated.
- [BUG] Fixed filter creation error in list views.
- [BUG] QuickReports do not work after opening Vendor planner.
- [BUG] Zero quantities in assignment tasks after assigning the translator.
- [BUG] Analysis differ from Studio analysis. This will require to install latest version of TBM Connector plugin, which will be published soon.
- [BUG] Disabling workload planner in vendor profile doesn't remove it from workload planner view (if existing planner records exist).
- [BUG] Document messages are not saved in the Translation assignment.
- [BUG] Application error when editing Roles -> Type permissions.
- [BUG] HTML editor - copy/paste images does not work.
- [BUG] Default report - Unpaid invoices - filters does not work.
- [BUG] Assignments - Job offers can be sent 2 times.
- [BUG] Fixed error when importing Specializations table into vendors from Excel.
- [BUG] Test piece drop down list is empty.
- [BUG] A lot of smaller bug fixes.
- Translation assignment - Vendor search - added possibility to filter vendors by a vendor group.
- All lists - fixes in the totals row (sums for some columns were not calculated).
- Fixes in some default reports.
- Language cloud integration - downloaded files are stored in the root folder instead of the out folder.
- Language cloud integration - when importing LC project, TBM doesn't link created assignment and job tasks with LC tasks correctly.
- Translation project - Files - Collect files - list files does not include additional files uploaded to translation assignments.
- When 2 users create a quote/job/project/assignment at the same time, they get same document number, which could lead to sharing same folders by these entities. We have fixed this, and now even simultaneously created entities won't have the same number and folder name.
- Average rating now has additional decimal number.
- Fixed errors when changing project status.
- Users with "Is active" checkbox unchecked continue to receive automatic notifications.
- Quote planning - after clicking OK prices and planned vendors are not updated.
- Vendor planner tool - after removing a vendor from an assignment, unassigned task does not return to the list of unassigned tasks.
- Vendor planner tool - after assigning unassigned task to a vendor, sorting in the planner could get corrupted.
- Vendor planner tool - added Responsible person to details of a selected assignment.
- Number of smaller bug fixes.
- Fixes in TBM connector for Studio versions 2022 and 2021 CU10. If download won't be available, please check later.
- [IMPROVE] Added few new variables in mail messages to insert codes of language pairs: AssignmentLanguagePairCode, JobLanguagePairCode, QuoteLanguagePairCodes, ProjectLanguagePairCodes.
- [IMPROVE] When disabling workload planner for a vendor, exisitng entries will also be automatically deleted.
- [IMPROVE] Returned free invoice editing and status change.
- [IMPROVE] Added filters to list of vendors when adding them to price-list.
- [IMPROVE] Added 'Clear filter' buttons in live filters in quotes, jobs, projects, vendors.
- [IMPROVE] Improved project creation from quotes. From the 'Projects' tab, when user clicks New button, new project gets automatically filled with a quote data.
- [BUG] Fixed message variables not always filled correctly when creating a message from an invoice.
- Fixed a bug in Document messages tab in translation assignments.
- [BUG] Fixed few issues with importing json files in the application settings.
- [BUG] Improved number reserving mechanism. Reserved numbers are now correctly cleared when window is closed, so they can be used again when creating new entities.
- [BUG] Small fixed in analysis import dialog.