Why I cannot delete files from my onw cloud projects as a root and only user?

Hi all,

I started using Trados studio 2024 not long ago and was hoping that the cloud functionalities would also be updated. Unfortunately, this has not happened.

Trados Studio 2024 has big problems with downloading files from projects in the cloud and often you have to "push" it by adding more files, which is what I had to do in this situation.

As you can see in the screenshot, I have three unnecessary files, which the cloud allows me to remove:

Screenshot of Trados Studio interface showing a list of files with progress indicators. Three files are highlighted with a red circle, indicating they are unnecessary and the user wishes to remove them.

I've had problems before, that files uploaded to the project in the cloud, did not want to process and as a result I had several versions of many files, which made a terrible mess in my project.
I really can't understand that as the only prgram user I can't fully manage my projects, regardless of the fact that I have administrator privileges.

Is it that difficult to add the option to delete files from projects in the cloud? It would really make life easier for many users who had to duplicate files for some reason like me.

In general, I would also ask you to address the issue of why Trados Studio 2024 has so much trouble retrieving files from projects in the cloud.

Best regards,

Lech Lachowski

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 9:51 AM (GMT 1) on 12 Jul 2024]
emoji