2019 Trial installation impossible

Hi,

When I try to install the 2019 trial, it only shows the "buy now" and the messages below without fields to type: 

Register for your free trial of SDL Trados Studio 2019

After registering, you will receive a download of the full version of SDL Trados Studio 2019. We will also provide you with sample project files to help you start using SDL Trados Studio 2019 and links to help resources.
The SDL Trados Studio 2019 free trial is time-limited. Your trial will expire 30-days after you first activate it. Once the trial has expired, you will need to purchase a full license to continue taking advantage of SDL Trados Studio 2019's time-saving and productivity-boosting features.

I read all the topics related, but they are not in my case - no previous versions or trials installed before on the machine. Any quick feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Parents Reply
  • In the meantime, the above remark keeps marked as "suggest as Answer" though I keep clicking "reject answer" - 4 times or more. Doesn't the post owner have the right to choose if the answer is suggestive or not in this community? 

Of course... and by the looks of this you have done.

As I rejected the remark, it stayed around 30 minutes then it changed to "suggest as answer" with an email, and repeatedly, which made time-consuming and felt pushed somehow.

but no reply has been received after the 2 working days

Perhaps, based on the date you rased the initial post, it isn't really two working days as we are coming to the end of the weekend.  If nobody has responded by the end of the day Monday let us know.

Oh, a half-day remains to fill complete 2-days technically. Sorry, and I will wait.

But I'd try with other browsers first, if you can in case you're just having a problem with the settings on your browser.  Also make sure you are not running any blockers or add-ons in the browser that might interfere with the correct display of the forms.

Did you also try this link?

http://trados.sdlproducts.com/tradoscom/SDLTradosStudio2019TrialInstaller.exe

If clinked, SDLTradosStudio2019TrialInstaller.exe is downloaded to my local, then I run it (6648 KB.) Why is it related to browsers, for .exe to run in the local machine? I don't use any blockers in the browsers, I changed basic browers as others, but that didn't work. An explanation would be appreciated.

Children