Activate license that is available in RWS account

Hi! My license was installed on my machine in Brazil. I forgot to reset my license when I traveled abroad. Outside Brazil, I received support from RWS and I was able to install my license. Before returning to Brazil, I reset the license. I am in Brazil again and my Trados opened normally. But my license appears available in my RWS account. What should I do to deactivate my Trados license and install the license again? Thanks for your attention. Alexia

emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

ok - then I'm confused.  You said this:

I am in Brazil again and my Trados opened normally. But my license appears available in my RWS account.

If Trados opens normally what's the problem exactly? You reset it before returning to Brazil so in your account it's now available for you to activate.  This feature is a sort of "trust" thing, although we do limit the number of times you can do this, and so since you didn't return the licence on your computer in Brazil it remains activated from before even though you now have the ability to activate another one.

You could "fix" this by deleting the lic file and then activating Studio when it asks... but perhaps you don't need to and can just carry on working :-)

Sorry... I didn't read your post properly the first time and didn't expect this scenario.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children