Help with the Plug-in "MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio" to be used along with Google Translate

Help needed with the following : Unable to use Google Translate with the latest release of Trados Studio 2021 SR2 - using the Plug In  "MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio" downloaded and installed in my laptop, Google Translate and Trados Studio Licenses are valid and active - Error message is: "The Translation Provider Google Translate could not be opened and has been disabled" NOTE:  I can use my own file based TMs but not Google Translate using the Plug-in - I have unsuccessfully tried every suggestion - I had installed the App in my desktop for a year now and it is working just fine. Thanks

Parents
  • Hi ,

Apologies for the late reply, can you please advise if you managed to install successfully the plugin?

If not, please confirm where you installed the plugin from, Studio integrated AppStore or the AppStore on the web?

And to start fresh and anew, please ensure you remove the plugin from the below paths:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

Looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best!

Oana

emoji
  • Hi ,

Apologies for the late reply, can you please advise if you managed to install successfully the plugin?

If not, please confirm where you installed the plugin from, Studio integrated AppStore or the AppStore on the web?

And to start fresh and anew, please ensure you remove the plugin from the below paths:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

Looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best!

Oana

emoji
Children