Unable to install Antidote Verifier plugin with Antidote 11 on Studio 2022

Hi, (didn't find any topic specifically related to Studio 2022 and Antidote 11, so here it is)

I've recently upgraded to Studio 2022, and the Antidote Verifier plugin wasn't available anymore (had Antidote 10 installed). I therefore also upgraded to Antidote 11 to ensure compatibility, and it still doesn't work.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what info will be required, so here is some. Please do ask for further info if required.

System and software:

- Windows 11: build 22000.978, Administrator account

- Trados Studio 2022 (17.0.3.11695)

- Antidote French v 2.1.2 (11.2.3470)

What I've tried:

- Downloading the Verifier plugin and launching it by double-clicking it from the Download folder => launches Studio, but doesn't add the plugin to it.

- Downloading the Verifier plugin, copy-pasting into the "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages" and launching it by double-clicking it from there => launches Studio, but doesn't add the plugin to it.

- Adding it to Studio 2022 from the Connectix interface => Studio 2022 doesn't appear in the list of available software, although appearing in the list of compatible software.

Any solutions? Or should I just roll back to Studio 2021 and have my license refunded?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Samuel

emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data