Multilingual Excel FileType: "Generate Multilingual Translations (Excel)" impossible with new Trados update?

Hello everyone,

does anyone else have an error when generating translations with the "Multilingual Excel FileType" plug-in since updating Trados Studio? I currently get the message "Sequence contains no elements", which might point towards an issue with the embedded content processor (HTML5 in my case); I've read that they changed something about the content processor in Trados Studio, so maybe there's a compatibility problem.

Interestingly, I can prepare multiple tables with no issues in how they're displayed in the Editor. I was also able to import all translation packages from the translators as well, no issues there. Only generating the multilingual target files displays the error message. I reproduced the error on another device with the newest version of Trados Studio. I also reproduced the error with new projects on the original device.

However, I can open the same project file with an older version of Trados Studio to generate all multilingual Excel files, so it must have something to do with my newer Trados version or the new version of the plug-in. I already un- and re-installed the plug-in and tried to update it from the RWS AppStore.

An overview of the versions used:

• Computer that initially displayed the error:
    • Trados Studio 2022 SR 2 - 17.2.10.19084
    • Multilingual Excel FileType 1.2.1.1
  • Error reproduced on a second computer with the same versions as above
  • Computer that could generate the multlingual Excel files from the same project file:
    • Trados Studio 2022 - 17.0.6.14902
    • Multilingual Excel Filetype 1.0.7.1

The complete error message: Unexpected exception when configuring file multiFileConverter for task 'Generate Multilingual Translations (Excel)': Sequence contains no elements.

Any help would be appreciated! Please let me know if you need more information.

emoji