Trados Studio InQuote-is a simple application, allowing you to create simple quotes using the analysis from Trados Studio 2019 or higher.
- The quote can be created in MS Word, MS Excel or copied to your clipboard.
- Rates can be added as simple word analysis, standard lines or grouped analysis
- Client details can be saved in the app and assigned specific rates.
- Customize your own MS Word or MS Excel template.
- Localize the app yourself in your chosen language.
Once you have installed the application via the RWS AppStore integration in Studio 2021 (or via the RWS AppStore for older versions)
You will find this now in the Add-Ins Tab
Using the application
After starting the application, select Customers to add/edit details
Please remember to update all three templates
If you are unable to see your Studio projects- please ensure that the path is correct (if you are saving your projects for instance to a folder that isn't the default)
You can now select the desired project and choose the report type-
Select the Customer
and Generate Quote.
This application has not been updated for some time and it's likely the out of the box tokens used for the calculations no longer work with the current versions of Studio so the analysis is like for like.
But you may be able to resolve this by correcting the reports using the tokens in the file below:
It will probably make sense to download the file and take the tokens from the actual file and not the rendered view in this wiki.