By RWS supported older versions of Trados Studio

By RWS supported older versions of Trados Studio

This post is to inform you about the support of older versions of Trados Studio:

Trados Studio 2022 is the fully supported release of Trados Studio. RWS continues to support Studio 2021 as the limited support release.
Following the release of Studio 2022, RWS has moved Trados Studio 2019 to an extended support period that will end on 31st December 2022, after which it will be moved to a retired state.

Trados Studio 2017, 2015 are in retired state and are no longer supported. RWS does not provide technical assistance, issue service packs or hotfixes for retired releases.

Trados Studio 2014, 2011 and 2009 are in retired state and are no longer supported. RWS does not provide technical assistance, license resets, issue service packs or hotfixes for these retired releases.

For further information about supported releases in the RWS Community.see the following knowledge articles:

https://gateway.sdl.com/apex/communityknowledge?articleName=000019459

https://gateway.sdl.com/apex/communityknowledge?articleName=000002629

Parents
  • I understood the question to ask: how long will I be able to upgrade from Studio 2019 to the latest version? 

Currently, RWS is offering an upgrade price from 2019 to 2022 at $279. This is a 45% discount but still a lot of money.

How long do I have to take advantage of this offer? When will I no longer be able to upgrade but will rather have to buy a new version at full price?

Thank you for providing this information ASAP so that I can make an informed purchasing decision. 

Comment
  • I understood the question to ask: how long will I be able to upgrade from Studio 2019 to the latest version? 

Currently, RWS is offering an upgrade price from 2019 to 2022 at $279. This is a 45% discount but still a lot of money.

How long do I have to take advantage of this offer? When will I no longer be able to upgrade but will rather have to buy a new version at full price?

Thank you for providing this information ASAP so that I can make an informed purchasing decision. 

Children
No Data