We are glad to announce that we have just released SDL Trados Studio 2021 SR1 (build 220.127.116.1190) and SDL MultiTerm 2021 SR1 (build 18.104.22.1681). These releases are available via AutoUpdate as well as in your SDL account.
- Studio: Key productivity innovation: automatic formatting tag placement using upLIFT technology
- Trados Live and Language Cloud Translation Management: many refinements around cloud integration with Studio
- MultiTerm: default layout editing productivity and performance enhancements
- Language Cloud Terminology: usability and accuracy enhancements
- SDL Machine Translation: 3000 language pairs are now available (coinciding with this release, we are also now making all recently added SDL Machine Translation language pairs available to you as part of the free volume tier of 500,000 characters per month at the time of writing. You can access these language pairs via the SDL Language Cloud menu item as before and they will appear as available for many more source and target language combinations).
- Comprehensive update of file types and core components
- Fully localized online help and documentation
For more details on the above and a comprehensive release overview, see the release notes:
- Studio 2021 SR1: https://docs.sdl.com/SDLTradosStudio2021/ReleaseNotes
- MultiTerm 2021 SR1: https://docs.sdl.com/SDLMultiTerm2021/ReleaseNotes