Unexplained "Failed to create settings page" error

Hello,

I opened Trados today hoping to work as per usual and all of a sudden I cannot access the project settings for any of my projects. I receive the error "Failed to create settings page" every time I try (see error output below):

Failed to create setting page.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

Value

System.Windows.Forms

at System.Windows.Forms.DateTimePicker.set_Value(DateTime value)    at Sdl.TranslationStudio.ProjectManagement.Settings.ProjectDetailsSettingsPageControl.set_SelectedDueDate(DateTime value)    at Sdl.TranslationStudio.ProjectManagement.Settings.ProjectDetailsSettingsPageControl.set_Project(IProject value)    at Sdl.TranslationStudio.ProjectManagement.Settings.ProjectDetailsSettingsPage.GetControl()    at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.WinForms.SettingsUIControl._tree_AfterActivate(Object sender, NodeEventArgs e)

SDL Trados Studio

Microsoft Windows 10 Home N

NULL

True

3122512 MB

I already tried to rename the folder and restart the app, as suggested in other threads, but to no avail. I really need to keep working and this is extremely frustrating. Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Zachary

emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data