RWS AppStore down

I like to be understanding, but the inability to download from the appstore is totally unacceptable. This is the sort of outage that shouldn't last more than 15, 30 minutes max. We pay a LOT of money for your products, and it's your responsibility to have redundant systems that ensure services are available 24/7.

emoji
Parents
  • Hi folks, is there any update on this issue? Not being able to download the usual apps (and this has been an issue for months now) is a massive impediment to productivity ... and makes a terrible impression when trying to onboard new users / convince management to take a buy decision ... thanks in advance for your feedback.  

emoji
  • Hi all,

I can confirm what     wrote. Repeatedly, the AppStore is not accessible.
    I set up my private AppStore as instructed, but when I try looking for apps there, it is empty. Sometimes, a restart of Studio helps after having logged in (I usually work offline because I do not use the cloud functionality currently), but yesterday, for example, I was unable to see any apps in it.

When testing this again right now, I found a workaround:

Open the AppStore, click the gears icon to go to the Private AppStore Settings and remove the checkmark to the left of private AppStore you have set up.

Then close the AppStore window. Open it again, put the checkmark back in, and the apps are there.

@ Dev team: I think there is some room for improvement here :-)

Best

Annette (from Manfred's account)

emoji
  • Hi all,

I can confirm what     wrote. Repeatedly, the AppStore is not accessible.
    I set up my private AppStore as instructed, but when I try looking for apps there, it is empty. Sometimes, a restart of Studio helps after having logged in (I usually work offline because I do not use the cloud functionality currently), but yesterday, for example, I was unable to see any apps in it.

When testing this again right now, I found a workaround:

Open the AppStore, click the gears icon to go to the Private AppStore Settings and remove the checkmark to the left of private AppStore you have set up.

Then close the AppStore window. Open it again, put the checkmark back in, and the apps are there.

@ Dev team: I think there is some room for improvement here :-)

Best

Annette (from Manfred's account)

emoji
Children
No Data