An error has occurred while using the translation provider Machine Translation: Language Cloud cannot process your request right now. Try again later.

I performed the Pre-Translation task on a document using the Generic - NMT from the Cloud-based Resources a few days ago. Most of the document was pre-translated, so the majority of the segments were populated, however, although I did not realise at the time, a portion at the end that wasn't (approximately 500 segments out of 4,000). I tried to re-run the task to populate those segments, but I get the following error message:

An error has occurred while using the translation provider Machine Translation: Language Cloud cannot process your request right now. Try again later.

I have already tried again a number of times in the past few days, but the problem persists. I have tried to pre-translate the segments manually by placing the cursor on each segment (which usually would prompt a NMT translation), but that doesn't work either. I have checked my account and my overall usage is at 16 % still.

Does anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks in advance,