Is it possible to filter a text string so that is does not show up in the translation?

Hello,

I have an XML file with this text:

<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p style="text-align:justify;">Like the rest of the consumer-electronics industry, video-game makers would be lost without the traditional binge buying that happens between mid-November and the late December. This year’s gift-giving season will be as much a treat for makers of video-gaming gadgets as for their happy recipients. Prices of the headsets, sensors and controllers that let game-players explore the artificial world of virtual reality (VR) have been slashed to levels most families can now afford. Stockings could be bulging with VR headsets from Samsung, Dell, Sony, HTC, Oculus (a division of Facebook) and others. For those willing to wait until early 2018, costs could fall still further—as a new, even cheaper generation of VR headsets hits the market.</p>

<p style="text-align:justify;">Despite the merry ho, ho, ho, however, there is a distinct whiff of urgency in the air. Virtual reality has failed to live up to its hype, and mainstream consumers never really bought into the technology. Even ardent gaming fans have been slow to embrace VR. No-one can blame them. The content has been underwhelming, and the gear needed to do the job properly has been too cumbersome and expensive. Apart from a head-mounted display, with its high-resolution OLED (organic light-emitting diode) screen, other necessary bits include a pair of handheld controllers (for signalling the user’s intentions) along with a couple of wall-mounted sensors (for tracking the user’s movement).</p>
Source: www.economist.com/.../game-over-for-virtual-reality

Since I do not want "<p style="text-align:justify;">" to appear in the translation, I wrote this rule in the parser:

However, what I get is that all translatable text (including <p style...) disappears. What can I do remove only the "<p..." part?

Thanks in advance.

Jesús

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 4:41 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data