Studio randomly shuts down

I'm using Studio 2017 and it randomly just shuts itself down without any warning. Poof and it's gone.

It doesn't happen when I'm doing a certain task in particular, just whenever it fancies apparently.

Can someone tell me why this may be happening and how to rectify it if possible?

Parents Reply
  • Hello ,

If this was a general problem, I think we would be seeing far more incidences of the issue reported, so at this stage I do still think these are isolated local issues.

Unknown said:
    I don't think it is a matter of antivirus as I have the same problem on two different computers with two different antiviruses and OS.

AntiVirus programs are constantly being updated with new definitions, which can often provide 'false negative' results in many situations.

Also, although the name of the AV's may be different, they may still originate from the same provider. Therefore, I really suggest that you add Studio to the AV white list and make sure you don't have multiple AV's installed. Then if the problem persists, we can start to look deeper into what may be causing the issue.

Children