This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Failed to save target content because "illustration was moved between paragraphs"

Hello! 

I've been working on a PDF document with lots of images and when I try to save the target content, I am unable to. The screen that appears says the following: Failed to save target content: The illustration <shape name="138352"> was moved between paragraphs.

I have moved said shape to the beginning of the paragraph in the target segment, but I am unable to move it in the source segment. Do you know how I can fix this?

Thank you in advance for your time!

Sincerely, 

Elizabeth 

[locked by: Paul at 11:49 AM (GMT 1) on 20 Aug 2020]
Parents Reply Children
  • I'm closing this thread.  The original post has already been answered and I don't think the conversation now is helpful.  Please remember that this forum is intended to be a helpful place for all users, so when you ask questions please try to provide as much information as possible about the problem and try to stick to the point.

If you are kind enough to reply and offer some advice then similarly try to avoid personal comments and stick to the point.  It can be tricky working in a forum with so many different cultures and levels of knowledge, but if we all remember that everyone either needs help or is trying to help then I think it's a great place to discuss things without any moderation needed.