Dear members, due to maintenance work, the RWS Community will be down on Saturday, 02.07.2022, from 06:00 AM CET to 12:00 PM CET. We thank you for your time and understanding throughout the process.

Aktivation of Studio 2022

I have a Trados plus license - means I have 2 Studio 2021 installed and running on 2 different computers.

Months ago I purchased an upgrade to 2022 (again plus for 2 computers)

Not to miss any job I dectivated only 1 Studio 2021, downloaded 2022 and installed it on teh computer where 2021 was deactivated.. 

Now I wanted to activate Studio 2022 on the same computer where I have deactivated 2021 before.

But when I entered the key the button "Activate" remains greyed out.

What is the problem or did I do wrong?

Thank you

Peter

emoji
Parents
  • Hello

This happens because you`re trying to activate Studio 2022 with a 2021 license which is not possible. You can reactivate Studio 2021 back with that license and then follow these steps: 

1. Upgrade your license from 2021 to 2022: go to your RWS account > click on Your available upgrades > click Upgrade > click Process upgrade.

Note: For Freelance Plus licenses like you have it`s not necessary to deactivate the 2021 license in order to process the upgrade.

2. Activate Studio 2022 with the newly generated license for Studio 2022.

Thank you,

Sorin

emoji
  • Hello

This happens because you`re trying to activate Studio 2022 with a 2021 license which is not possible. You can reactivate Studio 2021 back with that license and then follow these steps: 

1. Upgrade your license from 2021 to 2022: go to your RWS account > click on Your available upgrades > click Upgrade > click Process upgrade.

Note: For Freelance Plus licenses like you have it`s not necessary to deactivate the 2021 license in order to process the upgrade.

2. Activate Studio 2022 with the newly generated license for Studio 2022.

Thank you,

Sorin

emoji
Children
No Data