Can't open GroupShare Projects

Hello,

in the past, I have received a lot of GroupShare projects which I was able to open without any issues. Suddenly, I can't open them any more although the server is set up correctly. Might it be that the system was confused because I was running Trados 2021 and 2022 in parallel on one machine? I also might have clicked somewhere or acknowledged something which I shouldn't. I don't know.

I have also tried to return my license so I can reinstall the program, but unfortunately it wouldn't let me do so. I received error message both trying to retun my license online and offline. What I have done so far is I have removed Trados 2021 so that only Trados 2022 is left on the computer.

I tend to also uninstall this program and reinstall it, but I fear this won't work because I can't return my license.

Is anybody out there how could please help?

Thanks

Stefanie

emoji
Parents Reply
  •   

Yes exactly, under File - Setup what do you see?
    In my case my connection is not working

Trados Studio server setup window showing an error message 'Invalid user name or password' next to the server address 'https:gsdemo.gs.sdlproducts.com'.

You can take the https address you have an open it on the web and with the same username and password given - see if you can access GroupShare online

Web browser window with Trados GroupShare login page, highlighting empty 'Username' field with a red border and an error message 'This field is required'.

If you cant access GroupShare online or in Studio, then potentially it suggests to me something is wrong with your authentication details 
    If you can access GroupShare online AND log in and the problem is isolated to Studio only - then there are thing we can do to get Studio responsive to GroupShare.

But first its worth us checking your authentication / log in details.

Lyds

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 9:40 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
Children