Trados Studio freezes after Verify > Reports View

As part of my workflow, when I'm done with a translation I go to the Files view, right click on a file, and click "Verify".

When the verification is done, I switch to the Reports View to view the verification results.

Since the latest upgrade of Trados Studio 2022, when I switch to Reports View, Trados freezes with a blank Reports View (before it is able to display the verification results).

Also, my entire screen kind of goes haywire at that point. Other apps start to blur in a psychedelic way and I eventually have to reboot the computer.

After rebooting and restarting Trados Studio, I am able to go the Reports View and view my verification results.

emoji
Parents
  • Here are some more details of the problem I've observed over the past couple of days.

When the verification process is done and I switch to the Reports View to view the verification results, a window appears showing the loading of the verification report, and then the Reports View window turns black for a second before becoming white again (a flash of black).

If the report is rather small (i.e., only a dozen verification issues), then after the black flash the report displays and everything continues normally.

If the report is large (i.e., 50 or more verification issues), then the report never appears on the screen. Instead, Trados Studio freezes and the entire monitor goes psychedelically haywire as I described and I have to reboot.

emoji
  • Here are some more details of the problem I've observed over the past couple of days.

When the verification process is done and I switch to the Reports View to view the verification results, a window appears showing the loading of the verification report, and then the Reports View window turns black for a second before becoming white again (a flash of black).

If the report is rather small (i.e., only a dozen verification issues), then after the black flash the report displays and everything continues normally.

If the report is large (i.e., 50 or more verification issues), then the report never appears on the screen. Instead, Trados Studio freezes and the entire monitor goes psychedelically haywire as I described and I have to reboot.

emoji
Children